Prof. Pic. Proj.

You are welcome to use a photo as your Profile Picture. To save a high-quality photo, click on the photo to enlarge, then right-click and save.
Please credit me on every photo with either my name, SHMKR, or a link to this page.
For reproduction or printing rights, email me at shmkr.email@gmail.com.

3.08.2010

Too Many Portraitures

So yeah, the title says it. My Flickr is growing in popularity, which is evident not by my view counter, but by the people commenting on my photos and adding me as a contact. People I have never met before. Its exciting. Its like Facebook except Flickr is where you want to be stalked as much as possible. Anyway, I'm going to clean my old lens and put this 50mm away for awhile; spare us both from Portraiture overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment