Prof. Pic. Proj.

You are welcome to use a photo as your Profile Picture. To save a high-quality photo, click on the photo to enlarge, then right-click and save.
Please credit me on every photo with either my name, SHMKR, or a link to this page.
For reproduction or printing rights, email me at shmkr.email@gmail.com.

3.08.2010

Beautiful Women

This photo deserves something better. I'm sure a few weeks down the road I'll regret spending this photo and title. I just kinda' wanted to talk about beautiful women for a moment. They're beautiful. You know the one's I'm talking about. Not the sexy ones, or the gorgeous ones, or the cute ones, but the genuinely beautiful ones. Down to earth and nothing extraordinary, but the one who's beauty is so pure that it goes without saying, and often goes unnoticed. These are the best.

Wow. I just realized that his photo is completely unrelated. But she is a chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment