Prof. Pic. Proj.

You are welcome to use a photo as your Profile Picture. To save a high-quality photo, click on the photo to enlarge, then right-click and save.
Please credit me on every photo with either my name, SHMKR, or a link to this page.
For reproduction or printing rights, email me at shmkr.email@gmail.com.

2.14.2010

Technical Difficulties

Time to pull out the snow machines. Seems Mother Nature is having some technical difficulty in producing proper weather for Vancouver's Olympic events. Apparently numerous events have been postponed for the time being.

P.S. I am rather undecided on this whole global warming thing, but I do want to draw attention to the fact that Fox News was attempting to mock the theory by taking a picture of An Inconvenient Truth in the east coast snow storm. So ummm, yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment