Prof. Pic. Proj.

You are welcome to use a photo as your Profile Picture. To save a high-quality photo, click on the photo to enlarge, then right-click and save.
Please credit me on every photo with either my name, SHMKR, or a link to this page.
For reproduction or printing rights, email me at shmkr.email@gmail.com.

2.14.2010

Overly Subjective

I'm not quite sure how figure skating is scored in the Olympics. I was caught up by the love story of Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo, the Chinese pair. They ended with a record breaking score of 76.66 and I was certainly happy for them. I'm torn though, I feel that the Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig had a truly outstanding performance with such grace, flawless synchronization, and most of all, an apparent energy that radiated. They not only had fun on the ice, but they did so beautifully. I am disappointed by their score of 57.86. I think they deserved better. I hereby step of my soapbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment