Prof. Pic. Proj.

You are welcome to use a photo as your Profile Picture. To save a high-quality photo, click on the photo to enlarge, then right-click and save.
Please credit me on every photo with either my name, SHMKR, or a link to this page.
For reproduction or printing rights, email me at shmkr.email@gmail.com.

2.18.2010

Blogger Demographic

Okay, I don't really know who you are or what demographic you fit into, and let's not talk about me (for once) and what demographic I fit in, but I was hitting the "Next Blog" button up on that top dash board bar, and this is roughly what I found:

> Alot of single asian chicks bitching about everything.
> Alot of house wives who devote their entire blogs to pictures of their children.
> Alot of lonely old men in midwestern US droning on about politics they know nothing about.

> Occasionally there's a blog with some original photography, writing, and interesting videos, and a few links here and there. Not that I'm biased to this type of blog or anything.

1 comment:

  1. errin19.2.10

    I don't even know how to respond to your FB note. MIDDLE AGED?????

    ReplyDelete